Saturday, June 12, 2010

27 April Email

Subject: Hamburgo Velho

Dear Family,
Everything's going great here. It rained all day yesterday but the sun was out today, so all the clothes that I washed last week should finally dry. How is it using a dryer in the states?

Sounds like everything went well with the new baby. Congratulations! Sounds like you are all doing a lot of travelling to and from Utah. I hope everyone arrives to their proper destinations safely.

Not a ton has happened this past week. We are preparing a couple people for baptism. If everything goes right we should have a baptismal service on the 15th of May with a couple of people. We are working hard. Any advice would be appreciated. We are going to plan some activities every other week to help integrate our investigators and our members. Any ideas there would be appreciated also.

I hope that everything is going great for everyone at home. I've got to go now. I will email you guys about how I will be able to call on Mother's Day. I think President said 50 minutes for each person. And I will be able to call the day before to set up how you will be able to call me the next day. I will talk to you all next week.

P.S. My watch broke at the begining of the transfer and the prices of watches here are ridiculous. Maybe you could start getting my birthday package ready to send with a cheap watch that's waterproof and cool. Also maybe Dad or Matt could get me some business cards or something like that that I could leave with the members and investigators when I leave an area. I think that would be kind of cool. Any other ideas too? When the leaves come out I would like a bunch from the Hill Cumorah. It would be nice. Also, maybe when Pageant starts, if you're able you could send me the Pageant soundtrack (or if you can find it online or rip it from a CD at home, email me and I can make a CD). Thanks.
Love - Elder Steele

No comments:

Post a Comment