Saturday, June 12, 2010

20 April Email

E ai!

Things are going well. Sorry I don't have photos this week. I forgot to bring my adapter this week. Thanks for sending me the battery and all the other things, too. I await their arrival!

Sounds like things are pretty exciting on the northern end of the globe. Earthquakes, volcanoes, engagements, and a baby. We had zone conferences this week - President spoke on the importance of working with the ward. It was good. He almost gave the exact presentation last conference but it was good because I could understand more of it this time.

Tell Liz congratulations for me. Tell Savannah congratulations for me, too. And tell Mathieu congratulations for me when they have the baby.

I gotta run now - we have a meeting at 6:30. Next time I will use a different lan house. This one here doesn't work very well (the other computer shut off on me and the keyboard on the one I'm using doesnt't work great). Anyways... I will talk to you all next week. Thanks Grandma Ayotte for the email also.

I love you all,

Elder Steele

No comments:

Post a Comment