Tuesday, September 28, 2010

24 August Email

Subject: Osorio

Hey family,

Everything is going great here in Osório. We have been finding a lot of new families to teach this past week and knocking on doors all week seems to have turned out well. We now have a bunch of appointments this week, including Thursday with a devout protestant. Let's see how it will go. This Sunday we had a devout Seventh-Day Adventist show up for the last hour of church also (Sacrament).


It's been getting a lot hotter here lately. I think that the Winter has just about gone away and Summer is coming quickly. I gave a talk on Sunday. Me and my companion both have to give talks every few weeks here it appears, because it's a small branch. My companion teaches the new members class and I teach the youth class the second hour also.  We have been thinking of ways to find new families or men to teach (the branch here needs more men to get a chapel built). If you guys have any ideas let me know. 

Did Rem and Dad go to Idaho on their hunting trip yet?

Love, Élder Steele

No comments:

Post a Comment