Wednesday, August 18, 2010

3 August Email and Photos

Subject: I found Rem and Madison here in Brazil.

Hello my dear family,

Life is great here in Carazinho. My companion is super trunky (he goes home next transfer), but at least he is still trying. We are working with a big teaching group right now, and have a bunch of people progressing. Hopefully next transfer we will have a few baptisms to finish off my comp's mission. Not much has happened here in the last few weeks. This Thursday we are going to a pizza rodizio (all you can eat pizza) with an investigator. I'm pretty excited for that. The payment fell last wednesday (2 days late) and we were able to buy some more food here. Sounds like everyone is having fun back home. Now that it's August the kids are probably already done with school. Dad had some pretty good luck selling that Toyota last week, congratulations.

The language is going great.

I hope that I don't get transferred, I really love all the people in the ward here. Transfers are next week (email me Monday).

I hope you all have a great week.

Love you all,

Élder Steele






No comments:

Post a Comment