Wednesday, August 18, 2010

13 July Email

Subject: Carazinho

Hey,

It's about 40 F here in Carazinho, which makes it hard to type on the keyboard with fingers iced. We had zone conference yesterday. Was pretty good. I got a package from Bryn. =] Thanks! 


The work here is going great. We should have 2 baptisms toward the end of the transfer. Maybe 4 if we're lucky. The retention rate in our mission moved up to the 3rd place in all the Brazil missions (I think 75 or 76 percent retention). And our mission is baptizing more people with less missionaries. Last transfer we had 122 baptisms. 


My companion is doing great. He likes to sing to himself in the shower. I haven't taken many photos in a while. Will try to take some more. The Pageant looks like it's doing great.You guys probably are getting home completely tired every night. I hope you guys have a great week.

With love,

Elder Steele

No comments:

Post a Comment