Wednesday, August 18, 2010

28 June Email

Subject: New Transfer

Everything is going great here in Carazinho. 

My companion, Elder Tavares, is being transfered. He will report to the bus station in Porto Alegre tonight. We will stay in Passo Fundo tonight also so that they can grab the bus in the morning and head to Porto Alegre. I should be receiving my new companion tomorrow around 7 pm. 


The baptism Saturday was great. Everything went smoothly. We have 2 more planned for the end of July; hopefully the papers for the marriage will all go smoothly. Right now it is looking like we are going to have a little difficulty and delay, but they will just be even more prepared to be excellent new members. The bishop here and the members are all pretty happy with the work we have been doing here. I assume that President is happy as well. Also all the young men in the ward gave us thanks for the baptism we had Saturday...

Give me the findings on the catscan for Rosie. You guys have me really worried. I hope everything goes smoothly. I will pray for her.

Perhaps I will get a chance to email a little more later tonight or tomorrow since transfers are like a 2 day long P-day. 

Love you all,

Elder Steele

No comments:

Post a Comment