Wednesday, April 28, 2010

30 March Email

Here is Jonathan's email from 30 March.

Subject: Easter

Happy Easter from Brazil!

The past week went by pretty fast. Not much happened. Me and my companion were in house sick for 3.5 days. It gets really boring sitting in an almost empty apartment with nothing to do. I had a fever of almost 40C and my companion had a stomachache. But all is good now.

We look forward to Conference and Easter here, although I don't think that the Easter Bunny will pass by our house. As far as I know we just have a normal lunch appointment that day, but hopefully the family will make something nice for us to eat.

It sounds like all is going well in NY. How is Hunter doing? I haven't heard from him in a while. Transfers are next week on Tuesday (always Tuesday...last transfer was Friday due to meetings that the Mission President had with Salt Lake or something like that). I think our P-day next week will be Monday. Love you all!

Com amor,

Elder Steele

No comments:

Post a Comment