Wednesday, April 28, 2010

5 April Email

Here is Jonathan's email from 5 April.

Subject: 3rd Transfer

Dear family,

This past week went by fairly fast. Conference was good. We were able to watch both sessions on Saturday and both sessions on Sunday. I ended up watching one in Portuguese and one in English each day. It was nice. How did the priesthood session end up? I didn't get to see that.

We didn't do much for Easter here. I hope you all had a great Easter back home. Maybe I will get some candy since the prices all go way down after Easter.

I heard that Dad got a new iPad. That's pretty cool. You will have to explain to me what it's like to use. I hope that he is liking it. Does it compare to my iPod that I gave to Hunter?

Me and my companion found out this morning that my companion is getting transferred. We won't know where he is going to or who my new companion will be until tomorrow. I guess I will be able to inform you all next Tuesday.

Has all the snow melted in NY yet? I heard (from Savannah) that Utah is still getting snow. How is Liz liking being back in the house? I hope you guys are giving her a lot of work to do. Sometimes putting someone to work is the best solution for everything. How are the prospects looking for Zach's Job? Still working for Lue? Anyways I hope that you all had a wonderful Easter in America. Until next week.

With Love,

Elder Steele

No comments:

Post a Comment