Thursday, March 11, 2010

9 March - Ola

Dear family,

This week has gone by pretty fast. Dad - i´m still not bumping 1/4 yet. I just barely pushed 1/8th. We have zone conference tomorrow which should be fun. My area is actually called hamburgo velho not novo hamburgo velho. Novo hamburgo is the name of the city though. The ward and the group meet at the same time. I haven't been to the group yet but this sunday I think we are going to do splits during church and I will go to the group. Thats great that you have had a break in the weather. Its been really hot here lately. I think in the 80's or 90's. The time is starting to fly. What room is liz taking when she moves home? Thats exciting that matt and erins family's baby is almost here. To answer matts question - I have a cell phone, and we walk everywhere here. Our house is in another area too, so every morning and every night we walk almost 2 kilometers to our area. I don't think I could do that preaching on the bus. I might start laughing and no one would take me seriously. See if you can make your visual aids the size of a Book of Mormon. It is nice to be able to leave them inside of my scriptures or inside of the lesson pamphlet. Good luck to zach on the interview. I will be praying for him. How is liz doing? Has she moved home yet? Mom - Maybe if you could fit could you get me a pair of size medium basketball shorts. I gave away my other pair in the CTM and they only have weird ones here. How is grandma and grandpa doing. I dont think I have heard from Grandma jeusky either. Send me an update.
Its 6 30 here and I have to go now. I will try to write a little longer next week. I love you all.

com amor,

Elder Steele

No comments:

Post a Comment