Thursday, March 11, 2010

2 March Email

The following is an email sent 2 March:

Don't have much time to email at all today. I have been transferred to Novo Hamburgo Velho which covers 2 areas (novo hamburgo velho and novo hamburgo campo bom). Campo Bom has been closed for a few months due to a shortage of missionaries in our mission. The bus ride was 2 hours to the Rodoviaria (bus station) and then about an hour to novo hamburgo. Our area covers the hamburgo velho ward and the campo bom group (30 or so people i think.) I don't know how long I will be here for. My last companion, Elder Green, stayed in Canela to train an Elder Lynn who is the brother of another elder in our mission. We walk a lot. During transfers I got some of the remnants of the packages that were sent to the CTM for me. Please send my thanks to Chuck and the Ward primary for those (the CTM gave all of the edible items to the Americans there). I don't know how long I will be staying here for. The next transfer only ends in a week. My companion is Brazillian and his name is Elder L. De Oliveira. He is from natal. He has been a little slack the past 3 days but i think we will change that soon. anyway my time is up here at the LAN house. I will respond to your emails next week. Thanks though.

Tchau, Love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment