Monday, January 3, 2011

13 December Email

Subject: Weekly Email (Transfer Week)


Hey My Family! (Transfer Week)
Transfers are tomorrow. Both my companion and I will stay in the area for another transfer. Élder Soares will be my first companion to stay with me for more than one transfer. This past transfer has been great and I have a learned a lot of new things with him. We have worked a lot and have been able to help a lot of people. We just haven’t had any baptisms as of yet, but I am sure the Lord will bless us abundantly in this next transfer. This past week has taken a while to pass by, waiting for the transfer and all. I like the area a lot. Most of the members are willing to help us out and the people here are receptive. The only difficulty that we have is that the Chapel is 2km from the area and not many people have cars and don’t like to pay the bus fare. They can’t put a chapel here because the land here is all stolen/invaded and no one owns the land, but the city is in the process of legalizing everything and soon after the church will be able to install a new chapel. This Friday there we be a mission leadership training held for all district/zone leaders and trainers.
This next week I will be calling to arrange the hour of my Christmas phone call. I don’t know if president will liberate Skype this time. It sure will be nice to talk to everyone though. I hope you all have a great week and that you can all feel the spirit of Christmas and remember the sacrifice that the Savior gave for us.
Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment