Monday, January 3, 2011

1 November Email

Subject: Transfers

Hey Family,

Today is transfer day eve. I will be transferred tomorrow and I received notice that I will be accepting the cargo of District Leader. Tomorrow I will also Hit 11 Months, and 1 week from today i will only have a year left till I'll be heading home on the airplane. Pretty neat how time flies so fast. I think i might have some trouble packing up all of my bags today, Have been accumulating a lot of books and clothes from all of the packages. My luggage isn't in the best shape either. I think I will end up buying at least 1 new peice of luggage before the future transfers. Hope the ones I have will hold up until I arrive in my new area. 

Everything is going great here in osório. This next week will be great for my new comp. Full of appointments and he doesn't know where many of them are. I wish him luck though. We have a lot of great investigators in potential here that will for sure lead to some baptisms in the coming months.

I gotta go pack my bags now and say goodbye to a few families. I hope everyone has a great week.

Love you all
Elder Jonathan P. Steele

P.S.
It sounds like the peak of hunting season is soon approching for the whitetail deer population in upstate NY. I wish you all great luck and would like to remind everyone of the QDM program that we have running. I hope everyone will have the patience to hold off on the trophies until I get back home in a year. 

My Christmas Wish List
-Cabelas Magazine
-Cadbury Mini Eggs
-Leaves from the Hill in Lamanate
-... Will add more at a future date

No comments:

Post a Comment