Tuesday, February 16, 2010

16 Feb Email

Dear Family,

That's exciting that Hunter found my iPod. I was scared that I wouldn’t have it for when I come back.. It sounds like you were all having a fun, exciting weekend.


I want to let you all know that MyLDSMail was just upgraded and is now using Google’s email servers. I can (and could before) receive pictures and short video clips of the family. My inbox has something like 8 GB of storage so don’t worry about how many you send.


That is exciting that Logan got his ears pierced and that Delila is coming soon. Erin and Matt: I think it's weird that you are naming all your children after top songs. Don't you know that no one will remember the songs in 10 or 20 years (under my umbr-ella-ella-ella-ella + Hey there Delila).


This week was good. I took a two-hour bus ride to Caxias yesterday to go on divisions with the Zone Leaders. It was a good experience. The language is coming. Transfers are the Friday after this Friday. Maybe I will get a Brazillian companion. Maybe I will stay with my American here in Canela. I am pretty sure that we won't stay as a trio. That will be nice because sometimes both of my companions always walk really slow.


Carnival is big here in Brazil, but not that much in the south. They have the Olympics here, but the members don’t always leave the TVs on during lunch so we haven’t seen it much.


Mom: I think you said you were getting a package ready. Maybe you could send some maple extract. I will try to think of some other things if you still haven’t sent it by this next week. Could you look around for a quad set in Portuguese with a nice leather case? Maybe similar to the set I have now in english would be nice. I don’t know if they have them though.


Well I need to go now. I will send you a more updated email next week and spent less time on the pictures. I love you all. Have a great week.


Tchau,

Elder Steele

No comments:

Post a Comment